Our Practice Areas
KD Trial Lawyers is one of the largest litigation firms of its kind in upstate South Carolina. Our experience and legal knowledge run deep. When we created our firm nearly two decades ago, our founding partners had more than 150 years of combined trial experience. We’re ready to put our skills and experience to work for you.
Representing Clients in a Variety of Legal Matters
With our diverse backgrounds, we’re able to handle many kinds of cases, from significant personal injury cases to workers’ compensation matters and from family law matters to criminal concerns involved state and federal court. We represent clients in cases involving:
- Auto, Motorcycle and Truck Accidents: We are dedicated to representing injured victims through experience, insight and a personal approach.
- Divorce and Custody: We provide professional and compassionate service and the best representation possible to protect our clients’ interests when a marriage ends.
- Criminal Defense: We represent all types of municipal, state and federal offenses and have successfully defended our clients with charges ranging from traffic violations to murder.
- Personal Injury: We help our clients and their family members recover compensation due to a tragic accident.
- Workplace Injury: We help our clients receive the benefits they need and deserve if injured on the job.
- Medical Malpractice: We work diligently on behalf of our clients to hold those responsible in cases of medical error or negligence.
- Nursing Home Negligence: We are experienced in investigating nursing home injuries and will hold the facility responsible if a loved one’s injuries are caused by abuse or neglect.
What Makes Us Different
Why Choose KD Trial Lawyers?
As one of the largest firms in the area, KD Trial Lawyers is able to offer clients the support and resources they deserve.
Our award-winning attorneys are recognized for their contributions to the legal field and to their local communities.
We've helped thousands of clients successfully navigate Personal Injury, Workers' Compensation, Criminal Defense, and Family Law cases.
Our lawyers have spent decades focusing their practices in ways that allow them to provide effective representation in those areas.
Contact Us To See How We Can Help You
We’re based in Spartanburg, but we represent clients in Greenville, Anderson, Cherokee, Union, Pickens County and across the State of South Carolina. We also have lawyers licensed in North Carolina and Georgia. Speaking with us about your potential personal injury, workers compensation, medical malpractice or nursing home case is FREE. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Call our firm at (864) 660-0465 or fill out our online form to see if we can help you with your case.
Recent Verdicts & Settlements
Millions of Dollars Recovered for Injured Clients
$5,800,000 Motorcycle Accident
Couple on motorcycle severely injured by collision with a box truck, resulting in disability to wife.
$4,900,000 Pedestrian Accident
Wrongful Death of pedestrian struck by bakery truck.
$3,700,000 Truck Accident
Wrongful death resulting from collision with disabled commercial truck on interstate.
$3,150,000 Bicycle Accident
Wrongful Death of cyclist struck by a dump truck.
$2,300,000 Pool Accident
Man paralyzed in pool dive.
$2,000,000 Medical Malpractice
Wrongful death medical malpractice verdict.
Committed to Serving Our Clients & The Community
With more than 150 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys have been proud to serve thousands of satisfied clients throughout Spartanburg and the surrounding areas.
Read our reviews to see what some of our clients have to say about us or contact us to schedule a consultation today.
In 2019, a friend recommended Wes Kissinger as an Attorney to represent me after I had been attacked by 5 dogs. Once I met with them, they immediately began working on my case.
I feel so blessed to have been represented by Attorney Kissinger.- Barbara L.
I wouldn’t go to any other attorney in the Upstate. Allison is exceptionally responsive, and I appreciate that she always answers questions personally and thoroughly.- Derek L.
Steve Denton is wonderful! He is very honest and efficient! Very easy to get an appointment with and a call back from! He doesn’t sugarcoat reality and I truly feel he cares about your situation.- Lexa M.
Throughout the process, he didn’t make it feel like business – he made it feel like family. Jeremy is professional and personable, and he made me feel comfortable.- James B.
We respect Ryan McCarty for his courtesy and knowledge; he is easy to talk to yet still very professional. I would recommend him without any misgivings.- Sue M.
They truly treat you like family. He was able to get me more money than I thought I would get in my settlement.- Matthew M.
Wes Kissinger and his team are the best. They are very informative and always willing to help. They keep their clients first ...- JJ S.