KD Trial Lawyers is one of the largest litigation firms of its kind in upstate South Carolina. Our experience and legal knowledge run deep. When we created our firm nearly two decades ago, our founding partners had more than 100 years of combined trial experience. We’re ready to put our skills and experience to work for you.
We represent clients in a variety of legal matters.
With our diverse backgrounds, we’re able to handle many kinds of cases, from significant personal injury cases to workers’ compensation matters and from family law matters to criminal concerns involved state and federal court. We represent clients in cases involving:
- Auto, Motorcycle and Truck Accidents: We are dedicated to representing injured victims through experience, insight and a personal approach.
- Divorce and Custody: We provide professional and compassionate service and the best representation possible to protect our clients’ interests when a marriage ends.
- Criminal Defense: We represent all types of municipal, state and federal offenses and have successfully defended our clients with charges ranging from traffic violations to murder.
- Personal Injury: We help our clients and their family members recover compensation due to a tragic accident.
- Workplace Injury: We help our clients receive the benefits they need and deserve if injured on the job.
- Medical Malpractice: We work diligently on behalf of our clients to hold those responsible in cases of medical error or negligence.
- Nursing Home Negligence: We are experienced in investigating nursing home injuries and will hold the facility responsible if a loved one’s injuries are caused by abuse or neglect.
- Probate Law: We make sure your family and you are protected for the future.
Contact us to see how we can help you.
We’re based in Spartanburg, but we represent clients in Greenville, Anderson, Cherokee, Union, Pickens County and across the State of South Carolina. We also have lawyers licensed in North Carolina and Georgia. Call our firm at 864-585-5100 or fill out our online form to see if we can help you. Speaking with us about your potential personal injury, workers compensation, medical malpractice or nursing home case is FREE. We look forward to speaking with you soon.